Friday, March 8, 2013

Day 136 - Chicken "Burger"

Chicken "Burger," Clementine, Potato Cracker Chips

I'm calling this a "burger" because it may look like a burger, but it's really just a small piece of pan cooked chicken.  You can get ground chicken and make a burger, but for whatever reason I just don't love the taste of chicken burgers.  However, I love a grilled chicken sandwich...but I killed my George Foreman Grill.   So, I took this piece of chicken and sauteed it in a pan with some balsamic vinegar, olive oil, and sherry.  Put it on a whole wheat bun with lettuce, mayo, dijon, and a slice of havarti.  Added a clementine and a handful of Special K Cracker Crisps, and there was lunch!

Have you tried Cracker Crisps?  They're not bad.  Looks like their half potato, half rice cracker.  A little better for you than regular chips, and satisfy much of the same cravings.


Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment