Thursday, March 7, 2013

Any Pinterest Users in the House?



I'm maybe just a little obsessed with Pinterest.  A little.  Ok, a lot.  I pin every day, and I know I've had a crazy day when it's been more than three hours since I've looked at Pinterest.  I might be obsessed.  Ok, I am.  Are you?

After having a longstanding Pinterest board dedicated to recipes, I've now started one for Lunch Ideas, which you can find by clicking this link.  I just started it a few days ago, and plan to include other people's lunch layouts, good recipes for lunch, organizational ideas, etc.  So, if you're on Pinterest and looking for lunch ideas, you might want to check it out.  You'll probably see some of my own interpretations here, as well!

Happy Pinning! Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. Pintetest is sooo addicting.

    I too have to pinterest, but I try to ck it 2X day. I fought it, I really did until the day I went ti Lowe's to buy a new paint sponge and the girl there showed me her pinterest. I had been using sponges for painting for years but she told me so many come in saying I saw something on pinterest.

    Final straw was when my daughter said hey look at my pinterest. It was over. Hooked.

    ReplyDelete