Thursday, February 28, 2013

Day 131 - Couscous with Ham


Today I used the little bits of shredded ham for lunch.  I made instant couscous with pine nuts, parmesan cheese, wilted collard greens, and chopped ham.  Served it with some corn and lima beans, and it was quite good!  You could serve the couscous either hot or cold, but I heated it up at work and had a nice, warm meal on this chilly day.

No recipe today, because this was just tossed together.  If you've never tried couscous for lunch, you should think about trying it!


Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. Good looking lunch! Thank you for the ideas, helps to keep from resorting to the same thing every day! Hope you keep the blog up after a year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you're enjoying the blog! Yeah, I'be been thinking about how the site will look after July. If you've got any ideas, let me know!

      Delete