Saturday, April 13, 2013

Meaningful Lunches

You wouldn't necessarily know this about me just from reading my recipes, but I'm a person who is very passionate about justice, equality, dignity, loving-your-neighbor-as-yourself issues.  So, this post about Easy Lunch Boxes helping people with special and particular needs makes me feel super warm and fuzzy inside, and makes me feel lucky to be a tiny part of a food blogging community that makes getting meals in the lunch box or on the table easier - because after all, sharing meals together is so often what makes us connected and whole.  There's a reason that heaven is often described as a great big dinner party.

I hope you are all having a beautiful day, and you're all enjoying those things which help make your piece of the world more wonderful!  Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment