Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Day 66 - Another Random Cold Lunch Day

Ham Sandwich, hard boiled eggs, grapes, strawberries.

Yeah, still haven't made it to the grocery store this week.  So, more scrounging around in my fridge for something that sort of goes together! 

Today we ended up with half a ham sandwich with dijon, hard boiled eggs, strawberries, and grapes.  The eggs were initially intended to be deviled, but I just ran out of energy.  That's why they're a little choppy looking - normally you wait til an egg cools so that you can get a clean slice, but I find that cutting them hot makes it easier for the yolks to come out for all that deviled goodness.  In other words, I cut them hot then changed my mind, and I'm explaining far too much why my eggs don't look perfect.

Tomorrow, more leftovers!  It's like fridge spelunking this week!


Pin It Now!

1 comment: