Sunday, May 10, 2015

I'm late, I'm late, for a very important date

Follow Elizabeth's board Lunch Ideas on Pinterest.

You know how I said I'd keep updating?  Two years ago?  Well, in that time I got a new job, moved half way across the country, got engaged, got married, and am now six months into happily wedded not-so-new-job bliss.

In other words, not so much time for lunches!

I'll try to do better, I promise.  I've remained very active on my lunch Pinterest page, so while I get my act together, check me out over there!


Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. It was an informative blog. You gave a lot of knowledge about packaging. Keep going. It’s true that packaging is very important especially for those products who need special care. Therefore you must have good quality packaging. Grab Custom Coffee Boxes at wholesale rates.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get quality heated lunch box which is completely electric and can take your food warm for hours and days as well. It is useful for school and office as well.

    ReplyDelete