Thursday, July 11, 2013

Day 207 - Cheesy Baked Chicken

Cheesy Baked Chicken, Broccoli, Orange.


I made a little too much pimento cheese this week, so we'll be using that up for the next two days.  Last night, in  a moment of desperation (because none of my regular recipes sounded appealing), I took a chicken breast, stuffed it with pimento cheese, rolled it in Ritz crackers, and baked it.  And it turned out really tasty!  I made an extra for lunch today, and cut into the side a little so you can see all the cheesy goodness inside.  I packed it with broccoli and an orange half, and it was a delightful lunch! Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. Get quality heated lunch box which is completely electric and can take your food warm for hours and days as well. It is useful for school and office as well.

    ReplyDelete