Thursday, August 9, 2012

Day 16 - Peanut Butter Bagel

Multigrain bagel with peanut butter and apples, almonds, sugar snap peas, and raspberries.


Last day of bagels!  Not going to lie, it's going to be a little while before I buy bagels again.  Not that long, though...bagels are delicious!

Today's lunch doesn't require much explanation.  Whole grain bagel with lowfat creamy peanut butter and green apple slices.  Smoked almonds, raspberries, and sugar snap peas.

The one thing I'll say about this lunch was that it was very sweet.  It would be great on a day you're suffering from a sweet tooth, which I was not.  Between sugary peanut butter, sweet peas, and fruit, I was craving the salty smokiness of those almonds.

But all in all, a good lunch.  Just no more sugar for me for the day. :) Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment